A Short Discription About Rinjani
The mighty Rinjani mountain of Gunung Rinjani is a massive volcano which towers over the island of Lombok. A climb to the top is one of the most exhilarating experiences you cNglrX6wxty8#tP3gan have in Indonesia. At 3,726 meters tall, Gunung Rinjani is the second highest mountain in Indonesia. The climb to the top may not be easy but it’s worth it, and is widely regarded as one of the best views in the country.
Part of the famous ‘ring of fire’ this mountain also holds spiritual significance for the local people. It’s thought that the name Rinjani comes from an old Javanese term for ‘God’.
Around the slopes of Rinjani there are lush forests sprinkled with waterfalls and surrounded by stunning scenery.
Within the mountain is a crescent shaped lake, the breathtaking Segara Anak which is about 6km across at its widest point. This lake of sulfur is located 600 meters below the crater rim. Rising from the waters of this lake is a new volcano, Mt. Baru, which is a result of a series of eruptions during the 1990’s. Segara Anak is a spiritual place. The Balinese come here each year and perform a ceremony called pekelan where jewelry is placed in the lake as an offering to the mountain spirit. The Wetu Telu people also regard the lake as holy and come here to pray on full moon nights.
Mt Rinjani lies within the Gunung Rinjani National Park. The park covers 41,330 hectares and sits inside a major bio-geographical transition zone (Wallacea). This is where the tropical flora and fauna of South East Asia meets that of Australasia. This National Park was established in 1997 and is one of over 40 throughout Indonesia.
For visitors, the three-day Rinjani trek route from Senaru to the crater rim, down to the Crater Lake then on to Sembalun Lawang, is considered one of the best treks in South East Asia. More adventurous trekkers may want to head all the way to the summit of the volcano. This is best reached from Sembalun Lawang and takes four days, finishing up in Senaru.
To ensure that local communities benefit from tourism revenue, the Rinjani Trek is managed by a partnership of National Park officials, the public and private sectors of the Lombok tourism industry and community representatives. Community run cooperatives coordinate the Trek at the Rinjani Trek Center (RTC) in Senaru and the Rinjani Information Center (RIC) in Sembalun Lawang.
Revenue from tourism activities and entry fees is used for conservation, management and assisting the National Park with maintenance of the Rinjani Trek, thus ensuring its sustainability. This management model is unique in Indonesia and considered an example of best practice of ecotourism in Indonesia.
Day 01. Breakfast at base camp Senaru, lunch and dinner at mountain.
- Starting the trekking activity to get up at 6.00 AM and get breakfast special from our staff for welcoming food and fresh drinking to imppule the power from down to up of mountan
- Get in the car for 07.00 AM get transfer to Sembalun village for 45 -60 minutes drive with great view on the way to Sembalun with green tree sorround it.
- Registration at Rinjani Information Center ( RIC ) 1051m which take your Passport for International Guest and ID card for indonesian people (KTP)
- Start the first trek to reacah POS 1 ( Pos Pemantauan 1.300 M ) with slowly and anjoying trekking with a little trek over the mountain and it takes 2 hours walk and continue to take a rest 10 minutes at POS 1
- Walk to the secont stop we call POS 2 for 1 hour ( Pos Tengengean 1.500m )and every step we reach out should be take a rest 10 minutes to reborn our new spirit and energy.
- Continue to POS 3 ( Pada Balong 1.800m ), 1 hour walk. Lunch will be prepare at POS 3 and take a rest for 2 hours.
- Continue walking up another 3 hours to Crater Rim ( Plawangan Sembalun 2.639m ), Dinner and Overnight at Crarter Rim Sembalun, enjoy sunset and sunrise for next day.
Day 02. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at the mountain.
- Prepare yourself to Wake up at 02.30 Am, have some light breakfast than leave at 03.00 AM as schedulle due to the reach summit on time.
- After get better breakfast to reborn your spirit and get glass of drink continue to heading Summit Rinjani ( 3.726m ), walking time approximately 3 hours and 20 minutes
- What we can see from the summit, Here From summit you can see all of Lombok island, Bali, Sumbawa and Segara Anak Lake
- Walk back to the place where we start the trekking camp to get breakfast
- Walk down to Segara Anak Lake where some of local people fishing a fish around there and some of hindhu ritualism, after thae we continue to explore Hot Spring water for 3 hours
- For better fell and enjoyable meal view we set our lunch by the Lake Segara Anak, which hot spring water just walk 100m from Lake
- Our exploration was finished yet, prepare climb up to the crater Rim of Senaru 3 hours walk down from the hot spring.
- Our great team will prepare the whole camp equipment to serve better sleep to night in Crater Rim of Senaru, enjoy incredible sunset over the mountain Agung in Bali.
- Finished the day with Enjoying Dinner and take a rest
Day 03. Breakfast and Lunch at the mountain
- The last day trekking After breakfast with milk and some fresh food offer then enjoying the sunrise to prepare to walk down to Senaru village
- Lunch will prepare on the way between POS 2 or POS EXTRA.
- Approximately Arrive at Senaru Rinjani Trekking Centre around 13.00 PM.
- Prepare your self at our office for another transfer to Senggigi, Mataram or Bangsal harbor if you wish to come to Gili lsland.
|PRICE INFORMATION (QUOTED PER PERSON IN USD DOLLAR)||1 PERSON||2 – 10 PAX|
|# days 2 Nighs Package||USD 455||USD 285|
- Pick up and transfers
- A night accommodation in Senaru/ Senggigi / Sembalun before the trek,
- Entrance fee for the national park IDR 450,000/trekker/trips ( IDR150,000/person/day )
- First aid kits
- Inbound travel insurance
- Free dinner before trekking
- Luggage storage available
- Trekking guide Porters
- One small tree
- Foods and drinking,
- Tent, toilet tent, sleeping bags, and mattress
- Extra porter for own luggage ( 22$ /day)
- Long pants/trousers
- Tips for guide and porters
- Head lamp /hand torch
- Small bag pack/daily pack
- Trekking shoes
- Trekking jacket
- Ticket airplane
Before trekking you should prepare Day pack, as Personal day pack :
- 1 pair champ shoes/trek shoes are good
- Sun block/lotion, hat/cap, sun glasses
- Spray for muscle/balm
- Torch or Flashlight
- Insect repellent
- Camera, Handy cam (Manual or Digital)
- Small towel
- Trekking poles (optional)
- Sandals (optional)
- Swimming Suite (optional)
- 2/3 paces of T-Shirts
- Long trek pants/wind proof
- Windproof Jacket
- 2 paces of shorts
- Binocular (optional)
- Fishing Gear (optional)
- Garbage Plastic can (optional)
That the last of explaination throughout this package Rinjani Trekking 3 Days 2 Nights from Sembalun