The Magical of Rinjani Mountain
The mighty Rinjani mountain of Gunung Rinjani is a massive volcano which towers over the island of Lombok. A climb to the top is one of the most exhilarating experiences you can have in Indonesia. At 3,726 meters tall, Gunung Rinjani is the second highest mountain in Indonesia. The climb to the top may not be easy but it’s worth it, and is widely regarded as one of the best views in the country.
Within the mountain is a crescent shaped lake, the breathtaking Segara Anak which is a spiritual place. The Balinese come here each year and perform a ceremony to the mountain spirit. The Wetu Telu people also regard the lake as holy and come here to pray on full moon nights. This lake of sulfur is located 600 meters below the crater rim. Rising from the waters of this lake is a new volcano, Mt Baru, which is a result of a series of eruptions during the 1990’s.
Mt Rinjani lies within the Gunung Rinjani National Park. The park covers 41,330 hectares and sits inside a major bio-geographical transition zone (Wallacea). This is where the tropical flora and fauna of South East Asia meets that of Australasia. This National Park was established in 1997 and is one of over 40 throughout Indonesia.
Three-day Rinjani route from Senaru to the crater rim, down to the Crater Lake then on to Sembalun Lawang, is considered one of the best treks in South East Asia. More adventurous trekkers may want to head all the way to the summit of the volcano. This is best reached from Sembalun Lawang and takes four days, finishing up in Senaru.
The most popular way to climb Rinjani is through a four or five day hiking expedition, starting at Senaru and finishing at Sembalun Lawang. Trekkers begin from Senaru hiking to the stunning crater rim, down to the incredible crater lake and then onto Sembalun Lawang. More information about trekking up Mt Rinjani is available at the One Rinjani Trekking
Senaru and Sembalun Lawang Villages are the two starting points to climb Gunung Rinjani. Senaru Village is a three hour drive north of Mataram, while Sembalun Lawang Village is approximately a four hours drive to the east of Mataram. You can get to Senaru by taking public transport to Bayan and then
Rinjani Trekking 2 Days 1 Night it was short trekking which need the good body condition and fine performed due to the long trekking passed, then keep healthy to follow the whole instruction from guide to get better treatment. Here the details
Day 01. Breakfast at base camp Senaru, lunch and dinner at mountain.
- Starting the trekking activity to get up at 6.00 AM and get breakfast special from our staff for welcoming food and fresh drinking to imppule the power from down to up of mountan
- Get in the car for 07.00 AM get transfer to Sembalun village for 45 -60 minutes drive with great view on the way to Sembalun with green tree sorround it.
- Registration at Rinjani Information Center ( RIC ) 1051m which take your Passport for International Guest and ID card for indonesian people (KTP)
- Start the first trek to reacah POS 1 ( Pos Pemantauan 1.300 M ) with slowly and anjoying trekking with a little trek over the mountain and it takes 2 hours walk and continue to take a rest 10 minutes at POS 1
- Walk to the secont stop we call POS 2 for 1 hour ( Pos Tengengean 1.500m )and every step we reach out should be take a rest 10 minutes to reborn our new spirit and energy.
- Continue to POS 3 ( Pada Balong 1.800m ), 1 hour walk. Lunch will be prepare at POS 3 and take a rest for 2 hours.
- Continue walking up another 3 hours to Crater Rim ( Plawangan Sembalun 2.639m ), Dinner and Overnight at Crarter Rim Sembalun, enjoy sunset and sunrise for next day.
Day 02. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at the mountain.
- Starting the trekking activity by get up at 02.30 Am, please set your alarm for get in touch of the time then have some light breakfast than leave at 03.00 AM
- After the lighting breakfast with some fresh food for absorbing to be a new energy then we Heading Summit Rinjani ( 3.726m ), walking time approximately 3 hours and 20 minutes
- while we arrive in top Summit then we can Enjoy sunrise from summit of Rinjani Mointain where we suppose to explore it. by that spot you can see all of Lombok island, Bali, Sumbawa and Segara Anak Lake
- After hard trekking up to the summit then time to get a glass of black coffee to get healing oxygen, then Back to camp to get breakfast and take a rest
- Now, we face the long trek Walk down to by same trail to Sembalun village, take 5 hours to get Sembalun village
- Getting sweat and tired, now worries an having Lunch welcoming you at the end of trekking spot rest area ( fresh fruit and snack ) will prepare at POS 3 or POS2.
- After the whole trekking done successfully the drive on back to Senaru, return to office
- Prepare your luggage and transfer to next destination ( Bangsal harbor, Senggigi or Mataram )
- End of service.
The whole price include
- Dropping Service to the next destination
- Entrance fee Rinjani National Park
- Rinjani Trekking Insurance
- Collecting Rubbish from top to Bottom
- Rubbish Cover prepared
- Snack, Fresh Fruits
- Soft Drink
- All trekking equipment
- All trekking tools
- Professional Guide and Porter
- Licensed Guide
- A Night stay in Senaru
- Pick up Service from Meeting Point
The price are Exclude
- Personal expense
- Shoes ( able to rent anywhere before trekking )
- Beer/Alcohol Drink
- Flight Ticket
- Warm Jacket ( able to rent before trekking )
- Tips for guide and porter
Rinjani Trekking 4 Days 3 Nights Price
Price per person
Finally all information about Rinjani Trekking Package 4 Days 3 Night have been explained widely here, then if you have any question about that, please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and chat us via what-apps 087864398636